Since then Ethan has come up with many useful purposes for a Snuggie:
1. You can play video games in a Snuggie. (no big surprise)
2. You can do somersaults and flips in a Snuggie.
3. You can drive a car in a Snuggie.
4. Better yet, you can fly an airplane too.
But my favorite...
5. You can bring a Snuggie for show and tell.
After a disappointing Ab Roller incident, I promised myself I'd never buy an as-seen-on-tv product again; but Ethan's arguments are so compelling I'm thinking of lifting the ban. I've always wanted to fly an airplane, so don't be surprised if I post a photo with us looking like a bunch of monks someday soon.
9 comments:
It is hilarious how often I hear about these. You could make one Marian if you wanted too. I have just been wearing my red robe from our GNO party all the time. It works, I am toasty.
Kylie is obsessed with these! Everytime a commercial comes on she begs for one and tells me about the sleeves and how nice and comfy they would be. What is it about these that has got our young children so interested? Seriously!
Marian-- I just found your blog through your comment on Jared Ward's. Now I can blog-stalk you! :) Your kids are so super cute, but might be even cuter in snugglies!
Holy Cow! What is it with these things? Eli has also begged me for one of these (for me of course but I cn get him one too.) He has repeated the commercial for it verbatim! It must have subliminal messages in it that only kids get.
Rachel really wants one too. Good luck! I have enough blankets laying around this house already....I don't need blankets with sleeves on the floor too.
Okay so I am crazy (they poked fun at these on the Today show too) I totaly I'm like THAT is what I want to save up for!! I am always cold and can never get completely covered or stay that way in a blanket!
Dude! I never thought of the video game playing idea! Ethan rules. I'm totally getting one because I freeze when I play Rock Band.
If you listen to Jim Rome on the radio, you will for sure know what the snuggie is. He says the only thing that beats the snuggie is the fireplace on wheels that is built by the Amish.
It is so ridiculous!
I don't know what it is about those infomercial announcer voices, but Madeline freezes when she hears one. Her favorite is the pancake puff pan.
Post a Comment