Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cheater, Cheater

So we've noticed another small perk to having a table under wall-to-ceiling windows--
cheating with greater ease.

This picture may be difficult to see because of the glare of the flash, but this is a reflection of Ethan (and his Uno cards) in the ceiling. Not that kids don't give you ample opportunity to see their cards as it is, but Randal and I figure this is going to come in very handy when we have company. Perhaps we'll even start wagering money and make a few bucks.

Speaking of cards, I love this product. Gamewright makes a card holder for kids. With them, Ethan and Adelaide are able to easily manage their hands. I bought them at Target. (Love that place.)

3 comments:

tweston said...

I'll make sure I am very careful with how I hold my card when I'm there! :)

Dana said...

Okay, I just saw those card holders at Target last week and now I'm soo wishing I had bought some!! Poor Alicia is always struggling with all her cards!

Love the window effect, although now that all your friends have read your blog, they may be hiding their cards under the table form here on out :)

Janell said...

What a great invention! I remember an Eagle project where the young man had designed something like this for the local senior citizen center because arthritic hands have a hard time with cards, too. It never occurred to me then how great they'd be for kids!