Wednesday, December 9, 2009

R&R (Rest and Renovation)

As I said, Randal has been gone for quite some time. He did fly home for a whirlwind Thanksgiving weekend. And this was the aftermath:


Yes, that is our first floor ceiling.
Yes, that is Randal's foot.
And no, we were not planning on remodeling that part of the house. It just happened.

7 comments:

Dana said...

What!! You get an award for the best blog entry yet...I laughed so hard (maybe because we've had a few of those experiences ourselves - like when John was putting in the plumbing up in the bathroom and water started completely pouring out of the speaker beneath it into the family room).

Sigh, the joy of home remodeling! Good luck :)

tweston said...

I honestly thought that was fake! Oh no! Good luck with the added renovation!

John said...

Now we know why you asked Dad to come visit! :D

Michael said...

Love it!

Janell said...

We've always said that if something CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong. Everything seems to come out all right in the end, though.

This will be one of those stories that are told when you're both old and gray! :-)

Glenna said...

How long did you make him wait there while you found your camera?

Nelson Nine said...

When I quit gasping in pain for you, I might find this funny. Actually it is funny. Elder Wirthlin says, "Come what may and love it". So go ahead and laugh. It will be fun one day!