Sunday, October 31, 2010

31st

Once I outgrew trick-or-treating I never thought much of Halloween...until these two little munchkins came along:

Although I am a little disappointed they didn't bring home more chocolate for me this year. I have no use for Skittles and Laffy Taffy.

Ethan's nod to Harry Potter. He honestly thought people would not recognize him because of the glasses and black hair (which is not washing out very well for family pictures tomorrow).

Adelaide refused to be Hermione. A pink princess is all she wanted to be. A pretty, pink princess to be more specific.

Even Randal was not able to escape. That's what he gets for being married to a member of the ward activities committee who needed a skeleton for a game.

Here's hoping you all had a happy Halloween!

PS--Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?





Because he didn't have the guts!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Ethan's costume turned out SOOO good! I almost didn't recognize him! ;) Adelaides turned out so good too. You are really talented. Randal looked great also. :) You didn't post a picture of what you looked like.

Dana said...

Oh Marian...you are so talented!! The costumes turned out adorable :)

Janell said...

I'm so so so impressed with your costumes!

Tell Ethan that grandma and grandpa thinks he looked EXACTLY like Harry Potter. And Addie was a BEAUTIFUL princess!

Gail said...

Great Costumes!

No sewing for me yet...but I have already purchased Emma and Aaron's costumes for next year 50% off.

Hope they still want to be a Southern Belle and Darth Vader by then.

Amanda said...

I tried to convince Griff to be Luigi, but he would not hear of it. I have yet to persuade any of my children to ever coordinate costumes. Ah well.

They are adorable.

Nelson Nine said...

Hahahahaha! Still laughing over the joke. Hey, where was Mom's costume? Ethan is so funny, he will always keep you on your toes. Way to go Adelaide, Abby was a vampire and I begged her to be a princess. Tell her she looked beautiful!