Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We did manage to send out a small handful of Christmas cards which may, or may not have made in time. If it didn't make it then here is a belated Christmas wish from our family to yours. We hope you had a very, merry Christmas. We sure did.






8 comments:

Dana said...

Such cute photos Marian!! You all look fabuloso :)

Stacy said...

I love the pictures!! Your family is so beautiful! Perfect!

Jill said...

Your card did make it here in time! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Gail said...

Great Pics! By the way...your official thank you card will be in the mail shortly, but I justed wanted you to know we love the FHE kit thank you, thank you, thank you!

Linda said...

We did get the card, but what great pictures. Hope you're doing better Marian.

Janell said...

Great pictures . . . cute family!

tweston said...

I love, love, LOVE your pictures! The one of you (Marian) and Addie is adorable!

Nelson Nine said...

I love, love those pictures. You all look so great!