Life has been a bit busy.
But I wanted to take a minute to say how much I love these kids.
Carefully watering every dandelion in our lawn.
We're never going to get rid of them now. They keep telling their friends there's a sweet, little girl at this house who will take good care of them.
5 comments:
Who wouldn't love those kids. They are so awesome. Loved the dandelion watering. Abby keeps bringing them to me--I have allergies--not a good combination.
Glad you are back! I've missed seeing pictures of my cute nephew and niece :) Thanks for sharing - and Addie watering all the dandelions is just precious!!
yay!!!! welcome back! every time i log on, I hope you posted more pics!! those two are so great! Good job mom!! ;)
Loved the pictures. We miss New York. It was this time last year we were there.
That picture with Addie and the dandelions is priceless! :-)
Post a Comment