Only a few days into the summer and we're trying to use every minute knowing that very soon we will be vagabonds. Our house is under contract, yet we haven't decided where we will be living in Kentucky.
And I'm choosing not to worry about it. Anybody who knows me knows that is quite a feat. A bowl of ice cream made from berries picked by my two favorite kids has wiped the need for a place to call home completely from my mind.
My biggest worry should be that the kids might not live to see us homeless at the end of the summer if Randal has anything to do about it. But look at their happy faces. (Now that's what dads are for. We moms fret for their safety, taking pictures all the while.)
Wishing you all a happy, wet and safe summer with a roof over your heads. That's what we're shooting for. I'll even take 2 out of the 3!




6 comments:
Hi Marian,
Glad to hear you're doing better. It sounds like everything is going the way it should. I don't think I could watch and even take pictures. We are thinking of you always.
LOve Linda
Okay...where are the pictures of your cute, prego self? Hmmmm???? I'm impatiently waiting :) Or rather, I'll probably have to wait until you guys come out here, huh?
...and glad to hear you gave our wisteria a moment of silence. It deserved it.
I gasped at that picture! I probably would have forgotten to take it!
I'm with Dana - take a preggers pic or you'll regret it later. Can't wait to see you guys!!
I just saw this post! Love the throwing pictures.
Post a Comment