And she looked so darling in her creation.
With the machine out I knew I needed to knock something off my looooooong to-do list if I still wanted to feel good about myself that day ;).
I had this fabric Ethan "tricked" me in to buying on one of my rare, energetic days. Sewing him pajamas is no longer cost effective given I have to buy more fabric. I must have been feeling really peppy because I justified it by thinking I could get a pair out of the scraps for Owen.
That fabric has been sitting there taunting me from it's Hobby Lobby sack for weeks now. So I decided to silence it and get it off my list. Besides it may be the only time these two can wear matching anything.
Ethan hadn't wanted trucks or puppies on his jammies. I didn't blame him. But the flames and planets seem so funny to us for little Owen. And adorable. I love seeing them together.
1 comment:
You are such a good Mom! What cute kids!
Post a Comment