School Started.
A couple of weeks ago, actually.
The kids are off to a great start. Ethan is a fifth grader. Addie is in second. Even still, Addie carefully sets out her school clothes the night before, right down to the underwear. Ethan, I keep reminding that the pants with the holes in the knee are no longer for school. Boys and girls are so different that way.
And Owen is 10 months. I'm late posting because I'm too busy chasing this little guy around. He is crawling now. And he's already into a ton of trouble. (I think Randal and I are in for it.)
Coaxing him to "pose" is next to impossible. Trying to get a decent picture mostly looked like this:
And a little like this:
So this was the best I could do:
It's just Owen and I most of the day now. He misses the kids. But he busies himself opening drawers and putting anything in his mouth he can manage. He claps a lot, and waves occasionally. Baths are still his favorite time of day. And, of course, the kid can eat. He eats just about everything we put in front of him which is so unlike our other two. We're so amazed we keep sticking strange things on his plate just to see what he'll do. And mostly he eats it all up.
I sure love these kids!
1 comment:
haha...I can't stop laughing over the picture of Owen playing with your alphabet letters in the photo shoot! He is growing up so fast!!
by the way,...LOVE your new family pictures :)
Post a Comment