September came and went. I keep vowing to post more frequently, then break my promise. So to my very few, yet very important viewers, I apologize.
Our baby was eleven months in September. He became more and more of a lovable little pill with every single day.
Owen and I took an impromptu trip to New York to join Randal on a business trip. We met up with a number of good friends, drove by our old house, shopped at our favorite grocery store (Wegmans) and embarrassed Randal by bringing a case of spaghetti sauce home on the company plane, in front of his boss. We had a great time.
We picked apples and pears. Tons actually.
I'm not exaggerating. The kids are picking machines. We did pick tons. I had to bottle them all week last week as a result. We're set for a while. Trust me.
And how this kids managed to be covered in glitter at an apple orchard I'll never know. The nut.





No comments:
Post a Comment