Sunday, January 12, 2014

Little Man

Over the Christmas break, Owen lost his locks. 
He was called a girl one too many times for Randal's liking.
Me, I didn't care who thought he was a girl. I liked his curls and hated to see them go.


But when you have an amazing hair stylist visiting for a week...


Now just look at him.
He is no longer a baby.


He's cute for sure.


But I miss his curls.



4 comments:

Dana said...

AAHHHH!! The curls! The gorgeous curls I loved!!! I am in mourning. However, he is still such a cutie...I just want to reach through the screen and pinch his little cheekies. When are you guys coming to visit again? I can hardly wait...

Nelson Nine said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. Owen looks just as cute without curls!

Lindsey South said...

Oh what a heartbreaker! :) Sad to think he is growing up for sure, but he is such a handsome little boy.

tweston said...

Oh man, those curls were so cute! Either way, he's still a stud!