2. Adelaide announced she will only eat carrots that are living. The dead variety (cooked) she will not touch.
3. Is it true a component of wall compound is corn? If so then I will not bother cleaning up the mounds of dust on my counters--we'll eat it.
4. We are reading Charlotte's Web as a family. I love the movie versions, but I forgot that the book is SO much better. Though I'm afraid I don't do Charlotte as much justice as Julia Roberts.
5. The beehives were so helpful and answered all the questions exactly right. The deacons couldn't get over the fact that David knew Goliath was uncircumcised.
6. Ethan is into knock-knock jokes. He likes to make them up. They don't make much sense but we laugh anyway.
7. Adelaide charmed the librarian when she insisted on walking into the library with her umbrella despite the fact that it was neither raining nor snowing.
8. The inspector did not turn out to be the tyrant we heard he would be. Randal's excellent work on the remodel had something to do with it too.
9. Girls' night out is always welcome. But girls' night out where you get kicked out of two establishments and one parking lot is just what the doctor ordered.
10. We had sauteed mushrooms with dinner. I LOVE sauteed mushrooms.
8 comments:
These made me laugh. How convenient that you and Randal have such complimentary callings! I'll look forward to a picture of the finished chesterbrown buff product. I'm guessing kind of a mustardy color, maybe. Isn't buff kind of yellow?
My guess on the color is more of a tan/brownish color...and my prize is? Okay, I have got to call you and get the poop-scoop on your girls day out getting kicked out of 2 places and the parking lot!?!
The paint color is white. Maybe?
I love the made up knock knock jokes. Sometimes it gets a bit carried away at our house. Mads usually just says things that are unintelligible.
Over and over and over...
I am guessing the color is a neutral tan/yellow that's not too dark.
I want to hear the girls night out story!!
Ok so I'm a cheater. I googled Chesterbrown buff and found a beautiful light chocolate tan but it was called Chestertown buff. Does it still count? Am I the winner? He He He!
Lukas is always doing the knock knock jokes too! That's cute!
Suzy
That was fun. I also enjoyed listening to your playlist. You have some great tunes playing here.
Did that girls night include Belinda? Tell that girl Hi, and tell her to get a blog!
I love the carrot deal! Cute post
Post a Comment