Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dr. Jekyll

Adelaide is setting up practice. It's clear she is of the unconventional, Patch Adams persuasion. She's really quite good--my ears have never felt better and I have received a number of rather pain-free shots.
After a long, hard day healing the masses, she is still able to let her hair down and PAR-TEE:
(I told her I wanted to take a picture. She brushed her hair back so proud to show off her fabulous self. Yes, the boots are on the wrong feet. But, really, isn't that the least of her problems here?)

3 comments:

Heather said...

she is so cute! I wish you didn't move so Emme & her could play :(

Amanda said...

Oh man! You are hilarious. And she is so cute. So full of personality.

Reading your blog sort of makes me miss having a little girl. Sort of.

Jill said...

I love the painless shots! She is so adorable Marian, I can't believe how big she is getting.