Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy V-Day!

In honor of Valentine's day I'm going to share a little secret...I LOVE Youtube movie music montages. Most of them are next to awful, but I don't care. I've sat through a lot of cheese to bring you this little gem. Enjoy!



I just love a good romance. Here are some more of my favorites:
The Office
The Painted Veil
Lost
And this one did not need any editing, it makes me cry every time:
Dan In Real Life
I'm a nerd. I already know!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

JAAAANE!!

LOVED IT! I also really love the book!

Stacy said...

OH MY WORD! I am about to cry watching The Office one! There's something seriously wrong with me! ;)

Jared said...

You crack me up. Since you like The Office nearly at much as I do, you might like this one, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJsJ5dW7jHo

"When I discovered youtube, I didnt work for 3 days. I must have watched cookie monster sings chocolate rain 500 times" -Michael Scott.