Randal spent the weekend working on the remodel. Notice the Disney princess flashlight in the right, tool-belt pocket? He said he found it very useful and to quit laughing.
That is hilarious!! I'm trying to think if John would even consider using the girl's pink flashlights. Anyway, I'm thinking it's time for you to invest in a new flashlight for Randal!
I say let him keep it. You know you have a secure manly man when he isn't concerned about what people might think about is pink Disney princess flashlight. I think I am going to go get one for my tool box tomorrow!
That's great. I love that it is actually IN the tool belt. One very manly-ish object combined with the pink flashlight. Paradox. I love it. I would print that picture and put it in my house. That is how much I love it.
I laughed when I finally realized the picture was about the pink flashlight (I thought you were going to talk about Randall's skinny body.) I have a flowered tool set I bought at Roberts that I thought the boys in my family would be embarrased to use so I would alsways have a hammer, screwdriver, etc. at hand. NOT.
7 comments:
That is hilarious!! I'm trying to think if John would even consider using the girl's pink flashlights. Anyway, I'm thinking it's time for you to invest in a new flashlight for Randal!
I say let him keep it. You know you have a secure manly man when he isn't concerned about what people might think about is pink Disney princess flashlight. I think I am going to go get one for my tool box tomorrow!
What?? No Strawberry Shortcake screw driver??
That's great. I love that it is actually IN the tool belt. One very manly-ish object combined with the pink flashlight. Paradox. I love it. I would print that picture and put it in my house. That is how much I love it.
Aw! Randal! You look good with pink as an accent! :)
Your dad's been known to use my pink tool set. :-)
I laughed when I finally realized the picture was about the pink flashlight (I thought you were going to talk about Randall's skinny body.) I have a flowered tool set I bought at Roberts that I thought the boys in my family would be embarrased to use so I would alsways have a hammer, screwdriver, etc. at hand. NOT.
Post a Comment