Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Booties

This is the result of a new favorite blog (Tip Junkie), downloading "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn" onto my Ipod, and trying to ignore the mess from our remodel:


(Or maybe I'm just baby hungry?)

Now I need something else to do while I listen to the last half of the book.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

You made those? Uhh yah. Baby hungry for sure. Nice job though.

Valerie S said...

Very cute booties! Good job!

Dana said...

You made those!! I am totally impressed! Shops sell those things for mega bucks! You could go into business :)

Jill said...

I made some of these for Sophie when she was little! Yours turned out so adorable. If you weren't baby hungry before, you must be now.

Nelson Nine said...

Almost makes me want another baby but not quite. Very cute!

Crystal said...

LOVE them! Really the cutest things ever. Etsy shop, anyone??

Janell said...

Ok - we're always ready for another grandchild so anytime is great for us! :-)

The Wessman Family said...

Super cute! Are you selling them? Because I'd buy a pair for my little guy.

Stacy said...

Holy cow! You are SO talented! I got my package yesterday and I am happy to report that I got the first pair pictured!! They are adorable! I guess you need to have a girl!