We picked up a movie for movie night from Redbox: Disney's Earth. Have you seen this?
I was doubtful my kids would stay interested. As it turns out, they were glued. They laughed and asked a ton of questions. Ethan could hardly abide that I was working on Primary stuff and not paying complete attention. They loved it so much we kept it another night. (We usually keep Redbox movies a second night, good or bad. I'm lazy.)
This is a great movie and I'm recommending it to all.
7 comments:
I haven't seen the movie, but just this weekend, my Brother in law Gord, showed this movie to Scott and Emmalee's kids. When they got home, Katie asked lots of mating questions. She even asked Emmalee if she mated? I dread getting asked that question.
I'm surprised she asked mating questions. There is very little of it in the movie, and never in all it's "glory". My kids were more hung up on the animals who were eaten.
John and I saw this movie in the theater on my birthday. I know, I know...I should have taken the girls with, but it was my birthday after all, and there weren't really any other good movies playing on that day. I will definitely have to rent it for them now that it is out.
Cool. Thanks. I bet my kids would love it too, but I probably wouldn't have thought of it without your recommendation.
I used to think Redbox was brilliant until I kept the freaking DVDs for 13 days! But I keep going back, just like the library, where I spend hundreds on late fees.
John and I went and saw it and loved it. I think it's the first of a series Disney is making. We really like these kind of movies. I kept thinking, why don't the stupid people shotting this film go down and save that polar bear? LOL
We'll have to give this a try. Disney was always good at the nature stuff.
Post a Comment