Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Grade


We had a fantastic Labor Day weekend. I will post more on that soon. Today, however, is Ethan's first day in the first grade! In honor of this great day here is a little clip:



Actually, this year the roles are reversed. Ethan is the one dancing around excited for school to begin. I'm the one dragging my feet, sad. We've had such a fabulous summer I'm sorry it's over.

6 comments:

Nelson Nine said...

Hilarious! For years I have watched Mom's so excited for school to start and get their kids out of the house. I am always a little sad. I kind of like them at home. However, I did get a lot done this week.

Janell said...

It seems like only yesterday that his Mom started 1st Grade. Treasure the days . . . they pass so quickly!

Valerie S said...

That commercial makes me LOL every time I see it. I'm glad Ethan likes school, probably because he's so good at it.

Amanda said...

Summer has a sort of carefree feel to it. I like it too. I think it is more work, but it is just so laid back. Anyways...

Does that blue pencil behind him say Griffin? Weird.

Dana said...

I'm so excited for Ethan!! He is getting so big, I tell ya' - and handsomely cute too. Oh boy, those girls are going to be drooling over him before you know it!!

tweston said...

I am so glad he loves school! Just think, Marian, now you have oodles of time to relax! ;)
P.S. I showed that video to my roommates last night. We were all cracking up! Love it!