Thursday, October 1, 2009

Savant

This may be normal for all three-year-olds, but as her mother I have a right to think Adelaide is gifted. :)

The kids were fascinated when I enlarged and traced some pictures for Primary. They wanted to do the same. For nearly two hours Adelaide studiously traced every line. Remarkable!

She is also quite a chiropractor certain her methods will heal Daddy's hurt back. Saved us a $25 copay.


PS--Randal hurt his back playing basketball. All these "old" guys are trying to one up the young missionaries and keep getting injured. (And he wonders why I have so little sympathy.)

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun post. I usually go to yours first, because they are so fun. She really is smart. They both are smart. We miss all of you!
Love,
Linda

Keith Rimington said...

She is a bright one! Thanks for your happy stories!

The Wessman Family said...

Ummm...I don't think that my almost 3 year old could even come close to that (although I do reserve the right to claim she is gifted in many other areas:)! I am impressed...and hope Randal gets to feeling better soon.

Amanda said...

She's incredible!

I remember her coloring in primary ages and ages before Mads would even hold a crayon without chucking it across the room, or trying to eat it.

Unknown said...

Aww, Adelaide's so cute. And she's getting so big. ^_^

Nelson Nine said...

Okay, that is really one amazing tracing job! Seriously. Tell Randal that Mark quit church ball the day he came home with scratch marks all over his face! haha

Janell said...

WOW! I can't believe she had the patience to trace that picture!