Monday, December 7, 2009

Catch-Up

Only one post in all of November. Shameful. Well, I'm back from my self-imposed exile.

There's two reasons for the absence.

First, Randal has been gone for six weeks. And in the meantime the kids and I have been hybernating.

But mostly: I hate Internet Explorer.

Something really wonky is going on with our computer. Firefox isn't working. The computer keeps freezing. And so one month later, I find myself out of the habit.

If I'm honest, there is a third reason. I think the honeymoon phase with my blog is now over. I need to redefine our relationship.

6 comments:

Dana said...

For those of us who love your blog, keep it up for us :)

Amanda said...

6 weeks!?! Ugh!

Yes, keep it up. You make me laugh.

Janell said...

I have a love/hate relationship with our computer. (sigh) Glad you're back!

Crystal said...

SIX weeks???? That's brutal. Hang in there, friend!!

Michael said...

Ah, the 13-month itch. Just don't go off and leave your blog for Twitter. Stick it through, for better or worse. Besides, in the end Twitter will just leave you alone and pennyless, a sad and empty shell of a human being.

Linda said...

Don't give up the blog. Mom and I love it. It's one of the first or the first I go too. It keeps us in touch.
Linda