After hearing your story about Addie and the dandelions I'm feeling a bit relieved my kids aren't as attracted to them...I'd never get a good walk in if we had to stop for every dandelion in this neighborhood.
Emma still has no interest in riding her bike...thankfully it was a hand me down from a neighbor.
Marian - I was at Wal-Mart the other day...and guess what? They have a tree frog shower curtain! It's pretty cute, I almost bought it for you, but then I thought, maybe she doesn't want to wake up every morning to a giant 6' tree frog staring her down. If you see it at your Wal-Mart tell me what you think? :O)
7 comments:
Dandelions - how can any little one resist!
PS - Ethan is looking a little too big for that bike! :-)
After hearing your story about Addie and the dandelions I'm feeling a bit relieved my kids aren't as attracted to them...I'd never get a good walk in if we had to stop for every dandelion in this neighborhood.
Emma still has no interest in riding her bike...thankfully it was a hand me down from a neighbor.
So cute. There is always a cup full of dandelions on my counter. Boy does Ethan need a new bike.
I misspelled something...it bugs me.
Marian - I was at Wal-Mart the other day...and guess what? They have a tree frog shower curtain! It's pretty cute, I almost bought it for you, but then I thought, maybe she doesn't want to wake up every morning to a giant 6' tree frog staring her down. If you see it at your Wal-Mart tell me what you think? :O)
My favorite flower as a child. It's good to have you back. Hope you're feeling better.
Love,
Linda
THose are some huge dandelions! Maybe it's the angle of the camera... but they may qualify as an actual flower.
I love the picture of Ethan on his bike! That's awesome. I guess you have his birthday all worked out!
Post a Comment