Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gymnast

Adelaide has been taking gymnastics. She has loved it. And she really has learned a lot.

The one day she didn't wear her leotard to class happens to be the day I take pictures. She looks so cute in her leotard. That's what I get for having procrastinated laundry day.

This kid kills me.

She calls her skin apricot. In the tub she says, "Mom, let me wash my apricot." I haven't corrected her yet. I don't want her to stop saying those little-girl things that make me laugh.

She is starting to love shoes. She tells me she wishes she could wear shoes as pretty as mine.

She secretly loves it when her dad kisses her. I mean loves it. I think she has a crush on him.

I sure love her, sass and all. I'm proud of her effort in gymnastics. She tries so hard. I think we'll continue again in the fall.



4 comments:

Dana said...

My girls all went through a "crush on dad phase." It was cute at first, then got really old when they only wanted dad to do things with them.

Hopefully Adelaid's remains cute :)

Linda said...

Love that smile. I also miss that cute somersault. I still can't believe how she can bend right in half and then go over. Way to go Adelaid. We sure loved staying there. Everyone is ready to go back again. Thanks!

Janell said...

She's definitely come a long way! It's fun to see the picture of her hanging from the bars. :-) We'll see you soon!

Nelson Nine said...

She is one cute little apricot even with her little sass. I miss her and Ethan!