Monday, July 19, 2010

Backtrack Pt. 1

We have been so busy! I love it!

The irony is when I have plenty of time to post, I have nothing to say. And when I have no time to post--that's when all the great stuff is happening around here. So I'm going to start at the beginning...

Recently, we had a few visitors. By few I mean seven. What luck!

Grandma Barker, Dad, Mom, Aunt Linda, Aunt Turley, Aunt?SIL? Karen and Uncle?BIL? Mark all came for a visit. We had a great time.

And can you believe it? I didn't take a single picture. What is wrong with me?!

So this is the best I can do...one of the reasons for their trip:

(on the Smith farm)

We're lucky enough to live near such an amazing place. It seems to attract company. And we're not complaining, whatsoever!

We were sad when they left. Adelaide said she missed Grandma and all her "friends".

We were so sad, in fact, that we hopped in the car and drove all the way to North Carolina.

But more on that tomorrow...

3 comments:

Dana said...

No pictures? haha...I had a friend tell me once that it is more fun to actually enjoy the experience than to waste so much time taking pictures. So, I'm sure you were truly enjoying your time with them!

Glad we get to enjoy your company in a week!!!

Janell said...

Tell Addie that Grandma and her friends wish they could come back!

Linda said...

Grandma and her friends can't wait to see all of you!