Monday, November 8, 2010

That's Twice

Yesterday we made a mad dash for church knowing we needed to be a little early with the Sacrament bread. It was only when we found the parking lot near empty that it occurred to us...

If you're thinking this sounds a bit familiar, well, you'd be right. Click here to refresh your memory.

We're moving to Arizona where this will never happen again.

8 comments:

Michael said...

We had a similar experience. I detest daylight saving time, but it saved us yesterday. We slept in until 10 minutes before we were supposed to leave. After a few minutes of rushed drama I realized the time changed and we ended up making it on time.

Dana said...

Marian!!! That is too Funny!! ...and I was actually thinking it sounded familiar before reading your second paragraph. Too, Too Funny!! I have to stick post its all over my house the day before to remind myself.

Nelson Nine said...

Okay, we live for the fall back in the fall--never forget! haha Well, at least we have never gone to church an hour early. Think of it this way, what a great start to your new goal!

Andrea said...

We did that a few years ago. I had the hardest time getting out of bed, forced myself to get ready for church and we got there an hour early. I was grumpy all day.

Janell said...

FYI - Daylight savings is listed on the family calendar. :-)

Plus, I'm too protective of the one time each year when I can legitimately sleep in an extra hour!

Mindy said...

Jason always tries to trick me into forgetting.... so I get him back by being extra late. ;)
Luckily for us, it was also Stake Conference for us this week! And actually my time clock has been out of whack since moving East--I am actually on time to things!

Stacy said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is SOOO FUNNY!!! I love it!

Linda said...

Hi Marian,
I remember before I was married, that mom and I hurried to church and wondered why no one looked familiar. We were too early. Nice to know someone else is human.