By the way, notice the forced smiles on both of their faces. I can't get a normal looking picture! Before I can even take a good picture A.M. is insisting to see the results on the digital screen. And E.R.--Ugh, well at least he's not giving the usual "you make me miserable, Mom" look! The full advantages of digital photography seem to be lost on my two. When I was a kid, we had to wait six months for Mom to develop the pictures; then, inevitably, my eyes were closed.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Bat-O-Lanterns
By the way, notice the forced smiles on both of their faces. I can't get a normal looking picture! Before I can even take a good picture A.M. is insisting to see the results on the digital screen. And E.R.--Ugh, well at least he's not giving the usual "you make me miserable, Mom" look! The full advantages of digital photography seem to be lost on my two. When I was a kid, we had to wait six months for Mom to develop the pictures; then, inevitably, my eyes were closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a nice mom! Looking at the black paint makes me shudder. They turned out cute though.
Post a Comment