The drive was so nice. We had great conversation. I feel like I'm starting to get to know people and that feels good.
The temple is situated next to the Sacred Grove. It was dark when we arrived so I was not able to see it in relation to the Grove; but, of course the bright, white temple was still absolutely beautiful.
I was so thankful to be at the temple. R. and I have recently received such a decided confirmation to the promptings we felt months ago in making this cross-country move that there was no other place I wanted to be just so I could show, in a small way, how grateful I am. I just wish R. could have been there.
However, he was somewhere just as important--attending a school party with E.R. and A.M. They ate pizza and learned to dance the Macarena and the Hokey Pokey. They had a wonderful time. (R. says "wonderful" may be stretching it, but the kids did have fun.) I wish I could have been two places at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment