Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Girl

I couldn't help but think of Adelaide as I read a quote from Audrey Hepburn. (It must be residual Mother's Day nostalgia.)

"I believe in pink...I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner...I believe in kissing. Kissing a lot...I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls... I believe that tomorrow is another day...
I believe in miracles."

7 comments:

Kelly said...

This is so darling! Seeing how darling she is makes me want a little girl.

Amanda said...

Her eyes are amazing!

Dana said...

Wow, she has really grown up into such a cute a lovely young lady! I can't wait to see her again soon :)

Jenna said...

She is such a cutie! You are so lucky Marion!

Stacy said...

I loved seeing that baby picture of her! She is such a cutie. I miss you guys.

Nelson Nine said...

It definitely fits her. She is such a darling!

Janell said...

Let her know how much Grandma & Grandpa love her!