Loved NYC. How could you not when there is an entire high-rise devoted to chocolate.
Loved that Cessily drove. I would've been hyperventilating the minute we entered the city.
Loved the show.
Love my husband.
I've sensed a misconception among some family and friends in the west that our move to NY was a move to this:
Nope. It's more like this:
Lovely, yes. But small. As a result, the three of us were looking for some much needed shopping. As much as I love Target, a girl needs a few more options! Saturday we made our way to Paramus, NJ gorging ourselves on stores normally not at our fingertips. I'm torn as to what I enjoyed more: a night in Time's Square and a Broadway show or...
Wait for it.
Wait for it.
Ta-dah!
(I'm aware the picture at the top is just about the worst ever of me. But what can I do when it's the only one chronicling our little adventure. Sigh.)
5 comments:
Marian, you make me smile! I am kind of jealous about that Broadway show! I'm glad you had fun. Randal is such a good Daddy! :)
Which of the following is making me the most jealous.
A. You got to get away OVERNIGHT!
B. You got to see PHANTOM!
C. You got to see NYC!
D. You have NEW friends!
E. All of the above!
The answer is E. :)
I am so glad you had a good time!!
What a fun adventure for you!! I am so jealous...how many people get to say they went to NYC for girls night?!! We just go out for ice-cream and are planning a trip to idaho this summer - okay, totally not as cool as nyc!!
Oh my gosh! I felt the same way when I went to NYC. I was afraid of pulling my camera out!
That picture of your family is priceless.
What a fun trip. I'm glad you have great friends. You've got a great husband.
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment