Send your own ElfYourself eCards
I know I tried your patience with the diving video, but here's another one. Actually, I'm trying to get the heat off poor R. You see, A.M. has asked (begged, more like) to watch her dad about fifty times today. Every time R.'s body double reaches the diving platform she squeals, "there's Daddy, there's Daddy." And she refers to the speedo as, "Daddy's red panties." In an effort to be funny, I've given my daughter a warped sense of reality.
I don't know if this video is much better. Even though these elves are supposed to be gender nonspecific there are times R. is, without a doubt, a woman. My daughter's going to be so screwed up.
Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
These make me laugh every time. I love that A calls them R's panties!That is priceless.
I love it!!! I really love E's smiling face and I love your solo that you have.
Yup... he definitely has a rack!
These are hilarious. I will have to try one out.
This post has been changed since last night! I seem to remember you writing something different!!! :-)
That was hilarious to watch. Your family is so cute. The pictures of the kids smiling faces go perfect on the elf bodies.
I have never laughed so hard! You shimmy like a pro!
Post a Comment