(By the way, Reading Rewards was a genius idea--as long as kids can read, customers aren't going anywhere. R. even remembers getting them when he was a kid.)
Tonight was movie night at the school, featuring Kung Fu Panda. This was a
This is actually the second time we've seen this movie less than comfortably. When it was in theaters we took the kids, for the first time, to the drive-in. Drive-ins definitely lose their luster with children--no more making out.
I'm honestly not complaining--we had a fun night together. I'm just thinking after awkwardly watching the same movie twice, R. and I should get extra points in heaven under the "wholesome recreational family activities" clause. (Or does that only count for water skiing?)
6 comments:
On our road trip vacation this past summer, I really wanted to go to one of those Pizza Huts, but we never made it. (Not sure why I really wanted to go--childhood memories maybe?)
We own Kung Fu Panda and I still have never seen it.
I have about 40 of those coupons in my bag. They are all expired, of course.
You never made out at the drive in. I don't believe it.
I too love the good old Pizza Huts. Whenever we visit my mom we try to go to the one there. What a cute family you still are. We miss you, but I am glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch.
Haha! Neil totally cant sit on the floor either...indian style is out of the question.
I have also had two horrible Kung Fu Panda experiences! My first was when my easy going baby decided during the first 10 minutes of the movie that she was done being good...and done nursing. I spent the ENTIRE movie in the hall while poor Tawnie had the other 5 kids in the theater. I saw them once, when my 3 yr old came out to "finish" emptying her bladder. Yes, finish. And my second was just like yours...crowded gym, tons of kids, lots of fun!
Post a Comment