So I've been working on a our Christmas gift for R.'s brother and his family. It's a year's worth of FHE lessons and activities. It's 98% complete with just a few odds and ends to finish like the lesson on tithing I've been working on tonight. Thanks to images found in Google, I put together an activity of matching countries with pictures of their currency. I just finished printing the worksheets when R. asks if I
seriously thought this was a Mexican peso:

If you're a little slow like me, look closely at the man's face. Yah, I have a bit of re-printing to do.
6 comments:
I think the "Gringo de Mexico" would have tipped me off. Or the "nada" at the bottom. Or even the democratic symbol in the corner. What I'm trying to say is... no one is that slow, are they?
Are you making fun of me!?
This is hilarious!! It makes me laugh!
This story made my day.
Just be proud of all the work you are putting into the gift. Thanks for sharing the story, it made me laugh.
Oh -that is hilarious.
Post a Comment