Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Some have said there is a shocking lack of posts about my husband. Well, a few months back we decided to keep this to ourselves because we didn't want to brag; but, I feel I must defend myself on why I have kept his many accomplishments out of our blog. So, I'm sorry if this makes any of you feel your husband is less than adequate!
All joking aside, my ever-increasingly talented husband has done something far better than bringing home the gold. He has added lights to the majority of the rooms that had been originally intended to only be lamp-lit. This house isn't some shack in the woods, or an igloo; so what were they thinking when they built it? Seriously, lamp-lit? Awful. Not anymore! Thank you, thank you, Honey!
PS--You've never looked sexier in a red speedo. Hubba! Hubba!
PSS--The kids couldn't wait to unveil this post to R. when he came home. As they watched together, A.M. excitedly declared, "You have panties Dad!" I think I'm in trouble.
1 comment:
Oh man, that is awesome. I'm cracking up at A's comment. I won't be surprised if I don't see this here tomorrow.
Post a Comment