Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Computer is Punishing Me

I should have listened to my friend's advice and saved my blog lists before I went around trying to change the background. I lost them. So if your name does not appear, please let me know. I have not cut any of you out of my life, I'm just an idiot.

As for the background--I'm sticking with black and white until I can stop saying swear words under my breath.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Thanks for your nice comments about my clay work. I am working to get some stuff done for a show in Salt Lake this summer, so I thought my website needed a little freshening up before that happens.
Sorry to hear about your blog...I have never, ever, never tried to change the html codes for my blog without saving... Oh wait, I forgot. I have done that. Like 20 times. I have found that even saving doesn't help me if I want to keep the changes/new background. I still have to put all the gadgets back one at a time. So, now I just write down what I am pretty sure I am about to loose, then I just change whatever I want without a care in the world. As for your question about the three-column layout of my blog, that came with the template. So, you will have to go through all the mess again if you want to change it. Fun stuff. I hope everything else is going well.

Dana said...

Marian -

It is so good to have you back on your blog! I missed seeing your regular updates :) Sorry to hear about the computer issues. I am going to call you before I make any changes and see what I need to do. I had never thought about saving stuff!

The Wessman Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about the problems. I've been there a few times as well. (We are still recreating our lists.) I found that the site thecutestblogontheblock works without losing your stuff. Good luck!!

PS I am scared for the ice storms. I hear that we will be in for them as well.