Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes We Can!

A good litmus test construction is dragging on a bit too long:
1. Enlisting a 2-year-old to do the work...
2. ...while sporting a workman's half-moon.
and
3. Utter exhaustion after long days of blatant child labor violations.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

This picture cracked me up! (Okay, I seriously didn't mean for that sentence to be a bad joke.)

I just had to post a comment right now because it will show a time BEFORE you even published your post. You are living in the future!

Amanda said...

Okay, I was wrong. I'm a dork. I thought it would show my time. AND you posted at 12 AM, not PM. Again. Me. Dork.

But those are really cute pictures.

Dana said...

Nicely done...way to get the work done faster :) Addie is sure cute :)

Kellianne said...

Now isn't this why we have children? Free or cheap labor! I remind my children everyday that this is their true purpose is life.

Where these pictures taken the same day? She is so cute.

M. Nelson said...

Amanda--You're not a dork. I do live 2 hours in the future. Sometimes I want to call my mom first thing in the morning and then realize it's 6 am for her.

Kellianne--the pics were take on different days, the bum one on Sat. and the sleeping one last week sometime.

Stacy said...

Those pictures are HILARIOUS! Get her into the plumbers union! Also... sorry for not doing your pay it forward. I couldn't even post my apologies on that post because then you might send me somthing. I wouldnt' even know what to make other people!

Nelson Nine said...

We call that "Crack-a-lacka" at our house!

Janell said...

I can't wait to see Addie help with the painting! :-)