Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay It Forward

I absolutley have to do this! From my friend Jill's blog:

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Come and play!

For anyone who is interested leave a comment. I'll be glad to send something to everyone who leaves a comment, not just the first three! This is going to be so much fun!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Woohoo! I am the first. That means I get extra prizes, right?

Amanda said...

Okay, I didn't read the instructions right. I will go post it right now.

Jared said...

Sign me up. I can't wait to see what you craft up!!! Also, I am probably sending pots to those who participate on my blog. Thanks motivating me to do this. I really like this idea.

Kellianne said...

Hey Marian! Guess what? I have a blog! I thought this would be a great way to start out. I don't know what I'm doing, which will be very obvious to anyone who might log on! Send me something fun!

Janell said...

Ok - I've decided to be brave and see what happens! Sounds like fun! :-)

Linda said...

Hi Marian this is your aunt, the newest blogger accepting your offer.
I can't believe I'm doing this. I love your blog.
Love,
Linda

Becca Jo said...

The only problem with this is the pay it forward part. I'm all about receiving it's the giving part that I have a hard time with.