Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Do

Adelaide has a new haircut. I think it's adorable and sassy--just like her.


Our wood floor is finally finished. Yeah!! (Adelaide was a little less enthused.)


And on a completely unrelated topic, these are "weeds". We're surrounded by them. It's tough, but somehow we manage.

9 comments:

Dana said...

I am so jealous of your weeds and no need for a sprinkler system. Remind me why I like Utah?

I need to work on my jealousy issues here...

Dana said...

Haha!! You make me laugh! I just read your comment on my blog, and yes, it made me feel a titch better.

I forgot to tell you that I love, love, love Adelaide's cuteness of a haircut!! It makes her look so chick :)

Jill said...

Her haircut is fabulous. I am thinking of cutting Sophie's hair, but am a bit chicken. And those weeds, I am moving if for no other reason than the weeds. Nate is with me on this one. We could pull all day everyday and never be finished.

Stacy said...

Cute haircut!!! It does make her look a little more sassy!

tweston said...

Oh! Addie looks so stinkin cute! I love her! Can't wait to see you!

Amanda said...

Darling hair! She looks so grown up.

The "weed" comment was a big braggy. I'm not sure if we can be friends during this time of year anymore. : )

Jenna said...

How cute is that hair!....and I am glad you have your floor back.

Nelson Nine said...

adelaide could be bald and she would still be adorable. This just makes her cuter. I love the floor and the weeds.

Janell said...

I just hired a neighbor boy to do weeding for us and I guarantee they don't look anything like yours! :-)

Tell Addie that Grandma says she looks beautiful!