Now I'm going to think of otters when I hear someone celebrating their 10 year anniversary :) so cute. Congrats to 10 years down and many, many more to go!
Congrats on 10 years. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year, too. Funny how time flies. Also kind of funny that my wife has put up with me for that long. :)
8 comments:
Congratulations on making it 10 years!!! It doesn't seem like you got married that long ago though!
Now I'm going to think of otters when I hear someone celebrating their 10 year anniversary :) so cute. Congrats to 10 years down and many, many more to go!
Something happened this year to my anniversary cards. I forgot to send them to anyone! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Congrats on 10 years. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year, too. Funny how time flies. Also kind of funny that my wife has put up with me for that long. :)
congratulations! This year's our 10 too, doesn't it go by so fast?
You guys look so cute floating on the water!
jk Happy Anniversary!
Too cute...thanks for posting an instant smile!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment