Today Adelaide woke up from her nap feverish and congested. Poor girl. I overheard her telling Ethan Jesus would make her feel better. He agreed.
She went on to say, "And Jesus died for us." Again, Ethan agreed.
He then added, "Yah, He died for all of us, even for people in Texas."
(So Crystal you're in luck!)
8 comments:
I will seriously laugh about this for weeks! Thank you, Ethan.
Nate laughed heartily too.
Out of the mouths of babes...
Wahoo!!! I'm glad Jesus was nice enough to think of Texas! *Whew*
This is hilarious!!!
I love that your kids actually understand that Jesus died for them :) How cool is that!
I'm not sure they really understand. Some of Ethan's comments on the subject can be really out there. But it's a beginning.
Those people in Texas really lucked out! What a doll!
I've already told this story several times. It makes me laugh! Tell Ethan that we love him!
I'm glad the people in Texas are alright too!
Post a Comment