Thursday, April 2, 2009

Super Freak

Adelaide has added two adjectives to her vocabulary. Everything is now super. Granola bars are super good. Playdough is super fun. Her nursery teacher is super nice. But my favorite: [said with angry fists at her side:] "Mom, I'm super, super mad at you!" Now that's just... super.

Although being super angry with me is much better than the observation she loudly made in the grocery store, "Mom, that lady is super big." I would have crawled behind the meat counter if I could.

Her other expression of choice: "My bath is freakin' cold!"

Super
I blame on Randal. But we're a long way from the BYU campus so I'm stumped as to her exposure to anything described as freaking.

4 comments:

Jared said...

That picture is funny because just yesterday, I overheard Madeline playing with her stuffed animals and she was using superman as a verb in her play talk. "And then the bunny superman-ed over to the doll's house..."

westfam said...

She's "super" cute!
Suzy

Stacy said...

She is SUPER cute. I love the costume! It fits super good with the post! It's pretty much freaking awesome.

Nelson Nine said...

At least your little daughter did not look at you backing out bottom first of her princess tent and say, "Wow Mom, loot at your bum, its huuuuge!" Really made my day. haha At least it wasn't "Super huge".