(from my point of view)
I think he knew you loved frogs and wanted to come say hi :)
Oh man! It's a cute one too. Not like the ones they get in AZ at my FIL's house. They are ugly and they're poisonous.
Cute! I agree with Dana, he was just being thoughtful. :)
I would rather not meet them! Ewe!
Oh! He's cute! I expected him to be green!
Whats with the yucky color?
He's a cutie!
I love your blog! Grandma Barker
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I think he knew you loved frogs and wanted to come say hi :)
Oh man! It's a cute one too. Not like the ones they get in AZ at my FIL's house. They are ugly and they're poisonous.
Cute! I agree with Dana, he was just being thoughtful. :)
I would rather not meet them! Ewe!
Oh! He's cute! I expected him to be green!
Whats with the yucky color?
He's a cutie!
I love your blog!
Grandma Barker
Post a Comment