Friday, April 10, 2009

Redbox Rocks

Randal's been out of town 10 days. This has left me many quiet nights to fill. With the help of Redbox I've managed to be entertained...most nights.
Australia
Loved it.
Bedtime Stories
Didn't love it.
Harry Potter #1
Finally read the book so I had to watch the movie again.
The Secret Life of Bees.

Better suited as a book than a screenplay.
Jane Eyre.
Madly, madly love it. I own a copy and pull this movie out just about every time Randal is traveling. Forget sparkling vampires--this is my kind of Edward!

3 comments:

Nelson Nine said...

Ahhh! I am afraid that I am with you on this one. I'll take Jane Eyre any day. In fact, I'll probably be waisting some time this week on that Edward thanks to you!

Janell said...

When Ken is out of town I go into a "chick" movie frenzy! And maybe a silent or two. :-) I LOVE this version of Jane Eyre!!!

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you liked Australia! I love it so much. I read Jane Eyre in high school but I remember nothing about the story...only that I loved the ending. i better pull it out again. Or maybe I'll just watch it :)