Did you know there is something to be celebrated every single day of the year? Today is "Loosen Up, Lighten Up" day. Seriously!
I'm earnestly trying to celebrate because lightening up is something I normally struggle to do. I'm not going to be getting after E.R. for talking to me in his uncommonly loud voice when I'm standing right beside him. A.M. pees in her panties--so what! (Actually, we're accident free today! Yeah!) It's not even bothering me that R. ripped the walls off the family room, is leaving for Japan tomorrow morning, and going to be gone for a week. See, I'm loose.
What a great holiday. So far I'm having a fabulous day. Honestly! Plus, I'm thrilled to learn my birthday falls on "A Room of Your Own" day. What luck! I can't wait to tell R.!
To find holidays you'd like to celebrate look HERE. In fact, mark your FHE calendars--I've just learned Monday the 24th is "Celebrate Your Unique Talent" day. Now, that's a day not to be missed either!
2 comments:
Yesterday was 'National Clean Out Your Fridge Day'. That wasn't celebrated at our house.
I remember once you told me you love sleeping alone especially when your are pregnant. So I laughed out loud at the "Room of Your Own" day. Sounds perfect for you.
B.A. talks really loud too. What's up with that? I always say, "Hey, I'm right here. You don't need to yell at me."
Post a Comment