Don't worry, all that foolishness quickly melted away with one of these delightful Japanese treats! E.R., A.M. and I were so excited R. did not disappoint and had one for each of us in his luggage. (Even though you can buy them at Wal-mart in the Asian section. They just aren't the same!)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Dad's Back
Don't worry, all that foolishness quickly melted away with one of these delightful Japanese treats! E.R., A.M. and I were so excited R. did not disappoint and had one for each of us in his luggage. (Even though you can buy them at Wal-mart in the Asian section. They just aren't the same!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you seen "Men's Pocky"? Yes, it actually says that on the box. I have no idea why or what the difference is. I have a picture. We always go to the Asian market and I take pictures of things that make me laugh. I will probably do a post about it someday.
Post a Comment