Friday, November 28, 2008

Wonder Update

The night before Thanksgiving, I cut a bunch of the white bread E.R. thinks is so amazing into cubes for stuffing, and left them on the counter to dry out. The next morning, R. went off to play football with some guys in the ward while I snuggled in bed with a book. My mom called and I kinda forgot about the kids.

Without a responsible parent to get them breakfast, they decided to fend for themselves. I came down to find nearly all my stuffing cubes gobbled up! They really do like white bread--they're even willing to eat it dry and tasteless.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I seem to remember someone just about A.'s age who ate the insides out of 2 homemade loaves of bread that I'd left cooling on the table! Now who do you suppose that might have been! :-)