http://www.ksl.com/index.php?
I'm not trying to be ridiculous here, I just figured it couldn't hurt to keep things a little more anonymous. "Nelson" is a common enough last name. (If that really is our last name. :)) As for our first names, my smart and sexy husband will be referred to as R., our son is E.R., and our daughter is A.M. I hope you won't be too annoyed to keep reading! Lots of love, M.
2 comments:
Hopefully I can keep from saying all your names on my blog and in the comments!! Now that they are forbidden, it makes me want to type them even more.
Oh my goodness, I finally updated and found you again. Oh how I miss you. I hope you are settling in well. I am glad that things are going good. Thank you for starting a little journal so we can all see how things are going. Oh and by the way..I love that family pic what a cute little clan!! Smooches.
Post a Comment